Friday, May 9, 2014

DEAN'S LIST FOR THE SECOND TIME!!

Howdy! Its already May 9th 2014!! The announcement of the final exam results! Oh my gosh, of course it freaked everyone of us especially us AM1102A1 fellas! Phew! I can't sleep peacefully, like seriously and I woke up early the next day (which is today). I switched on mom's laptop and opened my email directly. My heart pounds so fast that I can't even. HAHHH! All kinds of stuffs started to appear in my mind. I swear it was so freaking scary. I opened my email and suddenly, BAM! DEAN's LIST! The strange thing was, I DIDN'T CRY. I was so cool and relaxed. For the first time in my life, I didn't cry when I received my results. HAHAHAHAH! I wonder why... But, I feel so thankful for the results after all those hard work and great efforts I put and all those struggles I had with my group members for not cooperating while doing the group assignments. Alhamdulillah. My CGPA dropped a bit, but I'm so thankful of everything. Now, its time for me to focus more on the upcoming semester and I will try to improve my CGPA and will maintain the DL, I will! Weehuu! I'm so happy!! 

SUESUE x