Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 Memories :)


Hello peeps. What's up? I'm so friggin' bored right now, so I got something from Tumblr and here it is. If you are bored too, I suggest you to spend some time to read this entry. Hehehehe! So lets begin!

1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
    Drive a car to the shops near my house. Greatest achievement! 
    HAHA
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make
   more for next year? 
   Yup, of course but I think my 2013 resolutions are the same like 
   2012.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
    Yup, my cousin. Its a baby girl :3
4. Did anyone close to you die?
    Uhm, no.
5. What countries did you visit?
   Indonesia, Singapore & Hong Kong.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
   Nothing. I'm blessed :)
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory,
    and why?
   01/03/2012 Celebrating J18 with juniors :p
   12/05/2012 I met Shah & Jay Park :) 
   01/06/2012 
   05/11/2012 The first day of SPM 
   27/11/2012 The last torturing day of the year! Last paper!
   04/12/2012 Met my friends for the last time of the year. Tsk tsk.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
    Rank #25 in KK Chess Competition. Bangga lah sangat XD
9. What was your biggest failure?
    Nothing :)
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
     Nothing major that I can remember.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
     Mom bought me a new camera :)
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
     Mom.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled?
     No one, trust me :p
14. Where did most of your money go?
     Accessories shops & boutiques
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
     Travelling of course!
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
     Next To You, Blue, Fantastic Baby :')
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: 
     (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
     Compared to last year (2012), I am happier of course :) 
     I am fatter because I got nothing else to do at home & I got 
     richer because of my online business. I'm so grateful :)
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
     Exercise & eat less. HAHAHA!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
     Eating. Ngahahaha.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
     I spent my Christmas in Jakarta, Indonesia :)
21. Did you fall in love in 2012?
     Yes 
22. What was your favourite TV program?
     Can I say The Walking Dead & Running Man?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time
     last year?
     Nope, none :)
24. What did you want and get?
     Freedom & no more school :) 
25. What was your favourite film of this year?
     I dont know, I never went to cinemas last year because of SPM. 
26. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
     I dont know. Why dont you tell me? Hehe
27. What kept you sane?
     MUSIC 
28. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
     ZIZAN RAZAK, SHAH ISKANDAR, JUSTIN BIEBER, KATY PERRY 
29. Who did you miss?
     My baby sister. She's 12 last year :'(
30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
      Pick the right people to be friends with & beware of 
      those hypocrites! They are so pathetic! 
      Sudah hidup dia rosak, hidup orang sekali dia mau kasih 
      rosak! Oink oink!

Weeeee! I'm done. Thanks for reading. Happy New Year 2013!! Dont look back because 2012 was so yesterday ;) Good day!

SUESUE x