Friday, September 14, 2018

Happy Birthday, Dad!


Hello everyone, it's Sue!


Fort Santiago, Manila Philippines

Week 2 of Semester 6 has ended! I'm sitting, relaxing in my room alone which made me think of my dad since it was his birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday dad, you are 51 this year! Can't believe you are getting older, and your girl is also a "makcik-makcik" already. Heh! I'm 23 btw 

At this point of my life, I am so thankful to have a father like you :)  The greatest dad in the entire universe! If it's not because of you, I will not be where I am right now.  Probably I will not have the chance to be in Law School today because I'm just a lazy person. But you see the potential in me and you encouraged me to further my studies. Look at me now dad! I'm already in my semester 6 and InshaAllah, I'll end my Bachelor of Law (LLB) next year! 

I can see your effort and sacrifices for your kids. I know you want us to be the best in the future. I know you are waiting for that moment for me to be a successful lawyer and Sulaiman to be a successful doctor. We will make you proud, Dad! 

If only people know that you are a good brother/son too. You've sacrificed a lot for your siblings and family. I appreciate it so much, therefore, I will never forget this. I will do the best for you.


P/S: I just want you (mom & dad) to know that I'm doing all these for both of you because I have no one else in this world. I love you so much! 


love,
SUE x

No comments:

Post a Comment