Thursday, November 19, 2015

THE END OF MY DIPLOMA JOURNEY!

Hello there lovely people! It's another boring day for me here in the office, got nothing to do actually. No new case so yeah, here I am blogging once again to share to you guys about my final semester examination results. 

So here it goes. Three days before the announcement of the results, which was on the 10th of November 2015, I started to feel that nervousness inside me and started to overthink. What if I'm not able to excel? What if I fail my Business Law paper? What if this, what if that. Too many what ifs. HAHA! Wanna know why I'm so nervous? Because everyone's putting too much pressure on me, expecting me to get that Anugerah Naib Canselor Award, huhu. Alhamdulillah, I managed to control the nervousness, I didn't show my nervousness to my parents. HAHA! Padahal dalam hati, tiada siapa yang tau bruh. Seriously. 

So, one day before the announcement, which was on the 12th, dayumm, I don't wanna be in that situation ever again. Memang seram habis huffh! Rasa macam inilah penentu mood saya time cuti, its either you will enjoy your holidays happily or the other way round. ERGH! So, on the 12th at 10 o'clock in the evening, dayumm, memang nda senang duduk sudah. Pura-pura tidur kunun padahal berpeluh sudah menunggu email from salam@sims.uitm.edu.my HAHAHAHAH! Tunggu punya tunggu, nah masih belum masuk-masuk lagi email, padahal classmates yang lain sudah lega nampak results dorang. OMG. I can't sleep well the whole night, saaaaaaaaampai besok pagi, terbangun jam 5, but masih no email, no nothing. HAHAHA! Dikasih main perasaan oh. Nasiblah kawan-kawan cakap, "NDA APA BAH TU, SELALUNYA YANG LAST-LAST KENA BAGITAU RESULTS TU, MEMANG CONFIRM SUDAH TU THE BEST" - This ayat betul-betul kasih lega hati saya sikit HAHAHAHA! Thanks kepada yang mendoakan :p

Then, yang paling sandi lah kan, few of my classmates banyak sudah yang mengadu repeat this and that, AMAAAAAAA TERUS TAMBAH LAGI OVERTHINKING! Then, ada pula yang awal-awal sudah congratulate saya. Like whaaaaaaaaaaaat, I haven't received mine, why you people doing this to me. Dup dap habis!! Balik-balik refresh email, but still there's nothing! Then, I checked my spam folder, sekali rupanya termasuk dalam situ pula!! HAHAHAHAHA! GILAAAAAAAAA! 



So I opened the mail, first thing I tengok was my CGPA: 3.61, then I look at my GPA: 3.5! BAMM! Then I burst into tears, HAHAHAHA (Memang kalau dapat results, I'll cry HAHAHAHA) Then, my parents crossed my mind! First thing; I called my mom and then I cried again lol. Alhamdulillah, I managed to get the award! Nasib-nasib lah sangkut juga 3.5 hufh! I've concluded that this final semester is very tough and it's not easy. There's a friend of mine in campus, she said that; "THERE'S NO SHORTCUT FOR THIS, YOU NEED TO STRIVE HARD TO GET IT" and I totally agree with her! I'm so glad that I'm graduating soon hehehehehe, the best thing is that there are 3 students in our faculty that will graduate with ANC and the 2 students are from my class, me and Natasja! Yayy! Our class is just awesome like that, whoooots! Hidup AM1105A1 :) 

Alhamdulillah for everything. I've finished my diploma journey, at last!! I would like to thank my parents for their support and motivation, as well as, mendengar penderitaan saya sebab tiada transport di kampus so susah mau gerak HAHAHAH! I would like to thank all my classmates for everything especially yang nda pernah putus share ilmu and for their effort untuk work together to finish up all the assignments given, I would like to thank my coursemates sebab selalu layan saya yang memang banyak tanya pasal semua subjects kita ni, and also to all my lecturers yang memang sangat friendly and selalu layan soalan-soalan saya. Hehehehe! 

Okay, that's it for today's entry. To all the AM110 juniors out there, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at suesue's twitter okay, I would loveeeeeeee to help you guys!! (because I've been in your shoes before this, so I understand you guys so much!) To all my classmates, happy graduating you guys! 

ps: Finally a UiTM Diploma graduate! This is for my parents :)

SUESUE x