Monday, May 4, 2015

ELC 270 ROLE PLAY.

Heyho people! Nowwwww, I present to you my teammates for the ELC 270 project! Role play at the workplace. Nyehehe. I write the script, I direct, I produce, I set everything, I prepare the props and everything! Heh! Sometimes it is so good to be a leader, they listen to what I want them to do. BAHAHAHA! Bossy much, eh? 




Well, it was so tiring, to prepare everything, all in 3 to 4 weeks I think. It's kinda stressful because we still have lots of assignments to do from other courses. Nyeh! We even sacrificed our weekends to make it a success! Phewwww! Alhamdulillah, we managed to get the second place based on Madam Alice's evaluation and also our classmates' votes! Thank you very much and congratulations to our forever competitor, Kid Nas and the gang! HAHAHAHAHA! Now, we're waiting for the final results for our final presentation. Fingers' crossed!

SUESUE x