Sunday, August 25, 2013

Eid with Friends :)

Howdy people! It has been a very long time since my last post. What's up? Well, I don't think my followers here in Blogger are interested to read my blog entries anymore. HAHAH! Whatever it is, I decided to blog today because I miss blogging so much! Like seriously! Well, let me share a story. Eva invited me to her open house, so yeah, I came. It was on the 3rd day of Syawal if I'm not mistaken. Well, I invited Cassie along and Cassie brought her pretty & handsome siblings too; Farah & Boboy. Then, Bella came. It was the first time I met Bella after about 2 years and a half being apart. It was also the first time I met Cassie after being apart for almost 6 months. Huhu. I was so happy to meet them!



We spent few hours at Eva's and decided to visit Faziey at her place, but too bad, she wasn't home and decided to go to Wanie's house instead. Well, thanks to Farah, the driver of the day! All 7 people packed in a black Viva! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it was an epic raya ever in my life! So, we went to Wanie's crib and spent time there. I was so happy to see Wanie too! The last time I saw Wanie was during the SPM results Day! Hohohoh! Nothing much to say, thanks to everyone for making my day :)


SUESUE x