Saturday, March 31, 2012

CHESS COMPETITION 2012

Howdy. Let me share something. Well, on the 21st of March which was last last week I guess, I actually represented my school on chess competition. Cassie as well :) Ranking? PFFTS. Rank #30 I guess. LOL. That was embarrassing. HAHAHA. We have to skip school for two days and spent that two days in SMAKK. Met few new friends & some cute guys. LOL.



The second day, I won 2 games. Whoots! I was so happy at that time, LOL. The final round, I have no competitor so menang tanpa bertanding oh. HAHA. Results? Nah. We lose. SMP's under 15 is the best, she got the fifth place I guess. HAAA. Oh! We met Aleeza & Acca which were the former SMP students. HOHO. Hapsah hugged me and I think that's so gay. LOL. Miss you girl!



At the end of the day, we decided to spend our allowance given by the school I guess. Its 2 o'clock already and we haven't even take our lunch, so we asked Teacher to bring us to the nearest KFC Restaurant. So teacher took us to City Mall and we had our lunch there. OMG it was so yummy. Hihi.


So that's it! We had fun on our two-days-chess-competition :) No regrets! Hihi. Alright people, I'm signing out! ADIOS AMIGOS :)

SUESUE x

No comments:

Post a Comment