Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dear Mom,


If I have never say thank you for bringing me into this challenging world I’d like to do that now.

I want to say an endless thank you to my mom who has always been there for me. Caring, supporting, loving and advicing in everything. She is so perfect to me. She has been an inspiration to me. She may be scolding me sometimes but she’s doing it for my own sake. Of course I know that. She’s really protective of me, on us. I’m very thankful that I have her as my mom though there are times that we misunderstood with each other. With just a single talk everything will be okay. She’s a special gift given from God. She’s so precious! Thank you for always being there. You are the best I’ve ever had in my entire life. Without you I wouldn’t be where I am now. Without you I am not what I am now. Without you, I may not be as tough as I am now. Thanks mommy :')
Me and mom. We are Best Friends (:
I also want to say sorry for the wrongs I’ve done that may have hurt you. Sorry because I’m too lazy to help you clean up the house. Sorry for being a hard-headed. Sorry for sometimes I don’t do the things you want me to do. Sorry for always keep you worrying about me. Sorry because I always do that frowny faces and you get mad. Sorry for I am a spend thrift daughter. Sorry ‘cause I am such a lazy-bump. Sorry for everything, mommy.
I love you as much as I love myself and take care of yourself. I’ll always be right here.
Happy mother’s day. You will always be the Queen Of My Heart.
No one can replace your place mommy.

Hugs & Kisses,
Ida ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment