Sunday, April 22, 2012

Drama Competition 2012 :)

After performing our choir in MAPeC, we went to All Saints straight away for the Drama Competition. Everybody was so nervous including me. HOHO. We took some pictures outside the school hall while waiting for our turn to act on stage. TEAM NUMBER 9! 



Oh yeah! We are KILI liddat :D SUPERMAN & ULTRAMAN TO THE RESCUE! BAHAHA!




Jump shot lah sangat ~ I'm the spoiler there. BAHAHAHA! Sorray guys!








Well, kili much? HAHAHAHA. Well, that's us. "5 Emerald is so awesome! I wish that my class was like yours." Khamy said that. Aww girl, we know we are awesome! HAHA! Well, we didn't win anything but we had so much fun! Like seriously. Drama was so awesome! Aww well, I'm so gonna miss drama after this! I love our director, Myra & our assistant director, Erna :) Not to be forgotten, our beloved Madam Janet :') Till then!

CREDITS TO OUR BELOVED PHOTOGRAPHER, MORTNIE JUNI. THANKS!

SUESUE x